Friday, July 26, 2013

Disney's California Adventure!

Hello :)
Although I have not told you the horror story of my peeling nails, I did this manicure when they were getting back in shape. I went to Disney's California Adventure the last Friday of June and it was amazing! I hadn't been there in about 5 years and I enjoyed every minute of it - except the long lines for some rides. The picture above is from the end of the World of Color show on water. If you have watched it, I am sure you are just in awe as I am. It is such a show, worth every penny; it even made me cry...
On to the nails... I googled Disney nail art and I just copied this manicure which came up several times. I did not take more pictures because I had a topcoat issue and sheet marks- ugh! but I really liked it. I took the picture before the Pixar parade.
What is your favorite Disney character???
Polishes:
-Red: China Glaze Ruby Pumps
-Black: Finger Paints Black Expressionism
-Yellow: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening 
-White: acrylic paint
-Dots: essence stamping plate Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!/Gracias por visitar!